Section Secretary: Mr John Nyland. 8 Millside, Shafton, Barnsley. S72 8NX
Marquee sponsored by Earnshaw’s Fencing Centre
Rules of the section.
- All entries must be the sole work of the exhibitor.
- Entries to a total value of over £4 per exhibitor qualify for an exhibitor’s pass, (if received BEFORE Show day.)
- Exhibitors will be allowed into the exhibitor’s car park to collect their entries.
- No entries will be accepted unless accompanied by entry fees.
- All entries MUST be received by 10am on Show Day.
- No exhibits to be removed before 5pm.
All cars must be removed from the showground by 9am.
Prizes: 1st – £5 2nd – £3 3rd – £2
Entry fee 80p per item
Judge To be decided
|980||Novice- craftsperson with less than 3 years experience and not having previously won a 1st prize.|
|981||Intermediate –for those with 3 to 7 years experience|
|982||Senior – open to all|
SPECIAL FEATURE – PEOPLE’S CHOICE
Visitors will be invited to vote for the carving they like best.
All competitors will be included and a prize will be awarded to the exhibit receiving most votes.
Please send or take entries to the Section Secretary.
Carvings should be packed in a stout box and clearly labelled with the name & address of the exhibitor.
Entries will be accepted up to 10 am on Show Day, in the marquee.