Mr John Nyland.
Marquee sponsored by Earnshaw’s Fencing Centre
Rules of the section.
- All entries must be the sole work of the exhibitor.
- Entries to a total value of over £4 per exhibitor qualify for an exhibitor’s pass (if received BEFORE Show day).
- Exhibitors will be allowed into the exhibitor’s car park to collect their entries.
- No entries will be accepted unless accompanied by entry fees.
- All entries MUST be received by 10am on Show Day, in the marquee.
- The society cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to exhibits during or after the show.
- No exhibits to be removed before 5pm.
- All vehicles must be removed from the showground by 8.45am.
1st – £5
2nd – £3
3rd – £2
Entry fee: 80p per item
Judge To be decided
|980||Novice- craftsperson with less than 3 years experience and not having previously won a 1st prize.|
|981||Intermediate –for those with 3 to 7 years experience|
|982||Senior – open to all|
**** Holme Valley Stickmakers ****
Will be demonstrating the skills of stickmaking. Pop along for advice and a chat.
Please send or take entries to the Section Secretary.
Carvings should be packed in a stout box and clearly labelled with the name & address of the exhibitor.
SPECIAL FEATURE – PEOPLE’S CHOICE
Visitors will be invited to vote for the carving they like best.
All competitors will be included and a prize will be awarded to the exhibit receiving most votes.