Marquee sponsored by Earnshaw’s Fencing Centre
To be held under British Stickmakers’ Guild Rules and Regulations
Mr J M Bray – HOLME VALLEY STICKMAKERS Tel: 01484 686601
- Entry fee = 50p per item.
- Entries can be accepted on the day, but must be handed to the steward no later than 12 NOON
- All sticks must be entered in the maker’s name and failure to do so may result in disqualification
- Presentation of rosettes will be made at 4pm in the Stickmakers Marquee.
- No sticks may be removed until after the presentation of rosettes & must be claimed from an authorised steward or organiser.
- Competitiors with eight entries or more will have their gate money refunded by an authorised Steward, in the Stickmakers Marquee.
The Stickmakers Trophy presented to The Best in Show.
Perpetual Cup presented to the exhibitor with the most points in all classes except N and O
All vehicles must be removed from the showground by 9am
|A||Plain only walking stickhorn (not of working size)|
|B||Plain horn crook|
|C||Fancy stick- horn|
|D||Plain thumbstick- horn|
|E||Plain walking stick- wood|
|F||Plain wood crook|
|G||Fancy stick- wood|
|H||Plain thumbstick- wood|
|J||Staghorn – fancy|
|K||Staghorn – plain|
|L||Staghorn thumbstick – plain or fancy|
|M||Short sticks – under 42” high|
|N||Novice – horn|
|O||Novice – wood|